Why Early Access?
We want to use Early Access as a means to actively involve the community while we continue to improve and solidify the game’s position as the best fruit-slicing simulator available.
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
Fruit Ninja VR will be in Early Access until at least October 2016 while we iterate and improve every aspect of the game for our players.
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
The current version of Fruit Ninja VR is already a highly-polished and stable experience, but we want to make it even better for our players. We will use Early Access to test new additions to the Fruit Ninja VR universe, and gauge the response from our players with every update.
The current planned additions are:
- Fun and challenging achievements.
- More locations to play in.
- A wide range of new weapons to use.
- New and unique gameplay experiences for VR.
- Playable characters from the Fruit Ninja universe and other franchises.
- PvP competitive multiplayer battles.
- Steam Workshop integration to support user-generated content.
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
Players can expect the current build of Fruit Ninja VR to be a highly-polished game with the following core features:
- Dual wielding - Double the blades, double the fun.
- Classic Mode - Slice fruit and avoid bombs. Simple and sweet.
- Arcade Mode - Slice as much fruit as you can in 60 seconds. Rack up huge combos and use the special bananas to score big.
- Zen Mode - 90 seconds, all fruit, no bombs. A great way to relax and reach enlightenment or hone your ninja skills.
- Global leaderboards to show that you’re the best Fruit Ninja in the world.
- Steam Achievements to show off your ninja prowess.
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
Price will remain unchanged once the game leaves Early Access.
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
We plan to involve the community by listening to recommendations, sharing our development plans, and having an open forum to facilitate meaningful discussions between the community and the developers. This game is as much yours as it is ours!